i'm probably the last person on earth to get this! my walmart JUST put e.l.f in their selection so i'm picking things up little by little if they look worth it. i'm not going too crazy but i just might, seeing how my makeup addiction is worsening a bit. but you only live once! so ladies & gents, here are the details...
- $3 price tag
- commonly known dupe for NARS blush & bronzer duo
- light weight
- easy to use
- color payoff
- blush & bronzer all in one
- bronzer can be used for contouring
- generously sized mirror
- both shades can be used for a sweep of color on the lids
- very powdery... very.
- powder isn't milled too finely (but that's okay in this case for $3!)
- my mirror came off as soon as i got it (easily fixed with krazy glue)
- there's always so much fallout on the palette - wasted product :(
if you're just beginning in makeup, e.l.f is always the way to go so that you can experiemnt with different colors & materials. this is something i'd carry in my makeup bag for touch-up's but not something i'd use for a look that i'd want to stay on for the whole day. the colors are blendable & are actually great for color selection. as far as which complexion's these would work with, very light skin tones may have some dissapointment since the bronzer is pretty deep & pigmented. these shades may also have a hard time showing up on very deep & dark skin tones. this isn't something to rave about or go out & buy ASAP but it is a nice alternative to getting the NARS duo which is a huge difference in price (& quality). i also wish they'd have this available in different colors so that these would work with different skin tones. i'm pretty half & half on this one. that being said, if you buy this, don't expect too much of it. if you have an open mind & are'nt too picky on your products, go for it.
as always; stay happy, stay healthy & remember.. YOU are beautiful! -em. <3